It takes a team of people to raise awareness, educate communities and change the story about mental health, illness and wellness. Our Awareness Team (A-Team) is comprised of people in local communities leading the charge to erase the stigma associated with mental illness and to educate others about the fact that there is no health without mental health. There is so much work to be done. Join our A-Team and help spread the Lee Thompson Young Foundation's work in your schools, organizations and communities.
As a member of the A-Team Member, here are some of the things you can do to help advance our cause:
1. Fully understand what the Lee Thompson Young Foundation is all about.
- Use your social network to spread the word.
- The more "likes" and "follows" our social media pages receive, the further the message of emotional wellness travels and spreads.
3. Promote upcoming events.
4. Help with our fundraising efforts by giving to our cause. Invite five friends to join you and make a difference.
5. Contact us about bringing our speakers/trainers to your school, community events, and/or churches.
Click here and note that you would like to join our A-Team. Together, we can make a difference.